I know....its about time we write something. Melissa has had her wisdom teeth out and we will show you her chubby cheeks! She seems to have recovered now.
We have also been enjoying fresh lemonade from the abundance of lemon trees in our neighborhood. See how big some of the lemons were! Soon we will pick oranges off our 9 orange trees, and then juice them for some really good orange juice. It is also grapefruit season, which we have access to as well from neighbors. I think this is the best season to be in Mesa!
We are proud to say.... Melissa has achieved her YW Recognition award. Most of all she has worked hard and is excited for her accomplishment.
![]() |
| Wisdom teeth and citrus 3/9/08 |

1 comment:
Melissa,
You actually let your parents post pictures of you with chubby cheeks up for the whole world to see???
I LOVE the first picture of the lemons! Very artistic! We can't wait to see you all next weekend!!
Post a Comment