Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Orange Blossoms

From Blossoms & Buses 3/5/09

The orange blossoms are out...and oh how I love the smell! It's bad for those who suffer with allergies. It's almost time to start picking the oranges. It takes a while when you have 9 orange trees. There's nothing better than fresh squeezed orange juice!! I might just try to make some orange marmalade this year!

It's starting to warm up here. The pool is all of 66 degrees now and Bruce says it's getting warm enough to swim, at least to get all the leaves out. I like it 85 to swim! It's not a good thing for the weather to turn warm so quick....we're in for a very hot summer if it does. However, we are supposed to cool down and have a little rain this weekend.
From Blossoms & Buses 3/5/09

2 comments:

pammy said...

aaaaah .. I can almost smell those orange blossoms! I love Arizona in the spring and wish I could come down for a visit!!! I am looking forward to seeing you soon though Jer ... keep me posted! Love ya!

Mel said...

I"m really disappointed i won't be around at this time when it smells so good! What about those blinds? i'd love to see how they look. don't forget a box of oranges for me! I Love you and cant wait to see you!