
Being grandparents is the greatest!! We were blessed with our first grandchild on March 20th, 2009 at 12:23am. 7lb 8oz, 20.5"long. He is the cutest.....and you would never know his anatomy is so scattered. You can go to grantmeaheart.blogspot.com to read about this precious baby named Grant. Grant was diagnosed with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome (HLHS) in utero by ultrasound. With many months of anxiety, research, and waiting, Kyle and Allison prepared for this day in bringing him into the world in spite of what his difficulties were to be. Grant is a wonderful blessing to his parents, grandparents, and many others. We are truly blessed and humbled to have him here! We love you so much Grant!!!
2 comments:
You are going to be such an awesome Grandma to Grant and all of your Grandchildren you will be blessed with! I am so glad that you have been able to be there for Kyle and Alli and to be able to hold Grant! You all continue to be in my prayers and I pray that you will be strong when you head back to Mesa. It will be so hard, im sure, but hang in there and look forward to future visits. Congratulations again!
I am praying for your sweet little grandchild. He reminds me so much of my son when he was small and he had asplenia also.
I hope he can come home soon.
Post a Comment