Saturday, April 25, 2009

A month in Utah

Well I'm back from Utah and feeling a little out of it. I've just got to say it felt like home being in Utah. It's hard to be here when I know Grant is fighting for his life. He has wonderful parents that are doing all they can to see he has the best care! It's an up and down cycle from day to day with Grant. Our thoughts and prayers are with Kyle, Alli, & Grant!! We Love You!!! Thank you for sharing Little Grant Man with us all!

I got to fly to California from Salt Lake for the weekend, (thanks to my "Sister") for Matt and Chelsea's wedding. Happy couple! It was beautiful and a lot of fun to be there. The reception was quite the party!! We wish you a wonderful eternity together!! I flew home to AZ from there.

Bruce was glad to have me back home. 3 1/2 weeks is hard to be home all by yourself. I would have a hard time with 2 days. Thanks Bruce! It means a lot for me to see our children, especially when they are having challenging trials in their life.

We have been busy picking oranges to juice and freeze. We also have to pick enough to take back to Utah again next week. We love sharing our oranges and we have plenty to go around.

2 comments:

pammy said...

Jer, it was so fun to see you while her in Utah! I am glad we had a few hours to catch up! I am watching Grant's blog! I would love some oranges from your yard!!!

Cindy Robinson said...

I was so happy i could share Matt and Chelsea's wedding with you. Thanks for coming, it ment a lot to have some family there. Also, if Bruce ever leaves town, you would not be home alone, I am so there!!
love you tons!!