Thursday, May 7, 2009

What a day....it doesn't get better than this!

Can I just say......it doesn't get better than this! My friend Cheryl and I planned to have a pedicure (ended up to be an expensive one I might add) Sometimes you just can't understand what these people ask you, so we just agreed. I have to say...they were good ones! Cafe Rio for lunch anyone? Yummy!! After lunch I was able to go to the hospital to see Grandbaby, Grant. I even got to hold him for 2 hours. HOORAY! Grant stared into my eyes as I talked to him. Talk about precious....What a delight! I'm just soaking it all in before I have to go back home. To top the day off, I was able to go to quilt group. Had a great time catching up and chatting with friends. Everyone loved the fresh orange juice that I juiced. What a great day!!

1 comment:

pammy said...

I think they just pretend to not understand so you have to pay more $$$ for the pedicure!!! I agree it's so worth it!!! Thanks again for the oranges! Was nice to visit with you and your girls!!!