Sunday, May 24, 2009

Can you believe it?

From Jerolyn's Hike

Can you believe I am posting a blog with pictures again? Also can you believe we made it to the wind caves? I wanted to leave for the hike at 6:00 am, but since this weekend was cooler and overcast we agreed with 7:30 am. We had to get proof Jerolyn came on the hike with me. It was fun. We joked about how long the hike will really be. Jerolyn had a long walk the night before, so she is getting some good workouts. We were ready for a swim when we got home. The sun finally poked out after a while. I believe Redmond Washington got more sun then we did Saturday.
From Jerolyn's Hike


From Jerolyn's Hike

The hibiscus bloom was bountiful also, so I had to take pictures. I love to show off my yard. There are pictures of the Little John plant that has beautiful red and gold blossoms. This is the first bloom since we planted them.

Jerolyn's Hike

1 comment:

pammy said...

That looks like you had a nice time! I wish Chris had good knees so that we could venture out together ... oh well ... love the pictures and your yard looks beautiful!