Jerolyn has wanted to brighten up the house for a long time. She talked about finding a mirror for the entry way and removing the wall lamp. She had an electrical plug added and wired to a switch, added the mirror, shelves and lamp. Now the entry way is much improved. She also replaced the curtains in the living room for these white window scarfs.
She wanted to open up the bedroom also, so we removed the treadmill,the wall floral and replaced the dark comforter. Check it out now! Isn't Jerolyn wonderful. Remember she is an excellent host also and we have three guest bedrooms.
3 comments:
The house looks Great Mom! I can't wait to come home and see it!! Love you both!
Adam wants to know if you need a reminder to kiss each other good night or if it came with the house?
Jerolyn, i would love to come and visit you!!! Now that I know you have those guest rooms!! And, remember I have a ticket from Southwest Airlines!!! ;)
Post a Comment